You’ve had it so long it’s become part of the office furniture, but does your phone system still support the needs of your business – or is it holding you back? Are you still getting the best deal, or could you be paying up to 30% too much?
We believe no business should have to put up with over-priced, under-performing technology, which is why we’ve put together a short video explainer to help you decide when it’s time to upgrade to a new business phone system:
If you suspect your phone system is letting you down, here are some key questions to ask yourself:
- Am I missing a lot of customer calls?
- Is it difficult to add new lines when staff join the team?
- Does my current system need a team of IT experts to manage it?
- Am I paying too much on outgoing calls?
- Is it a struggle to support the needs of remote and mobile workers?
- Does my current supplier listen to my needs?
- Can my current system give me the reporting and analytics I need to improve my business?
If the answer to most of these questions is “yes”, it’s time to consider making the move to cloud or hybrid cloud telephony!
Doesn’t your business deserve a better telephone system?
Cloud telephony isn’t just the latest fad, it’s a powerful new way of communicating which delivers cost savings, greater flexibility and better collaboration – and it’s not just for big businesses! SMB’s can benefit too, with tailor-made solutions that mean you only pay for what you need and that grow with your business.
Time to make a change
In the UK 88% of businesses have already begun the move to the cloud, and these clever businesses know that cloud telephony can actually save them money – you can find out how in our recent article “8 ways upgrading your phone system can save you money”.
If you’re ready to make the move, contact one of our cloud experts today to arrange a free consultation: