View our current vacancies for Engineering positions below.
Telecoms Engineer North West
Cloudsource Technologies are a global and national award-winning telecoms provider who specialise in supplying businesses across the UK with the most up to date hosted and on-premise telephony solutions.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a highly talented, technically astute and enthusiastic telecom engineer to cover our Northwest region.
- Installation and Commissioning of On Premise and Cloud Telephone Systems
- Pre-Installation Site Surveys
- Installation of Structured Cabling
- Provide end user training in operation of Phone system
- Assist Service Desk with customer fault resolution
- Field installation of additional/upgraded equipment
- Work with other key departments within the business on projects from time to time
- Out of hours Engineering cover on rota system
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 Years’ Experience of Telephone System Installation and Maintenance. LG Ericsson Systems and associated software preferable
- The ability to manage the onsite installation of Telephone System’s (both on premise & cloud systems)
- Experience of working with IP Networking, Switches, Routers and SIP Trunks
- Ability to communicate with people from a technical and non-technical background and provide effective basic training to users in operation of the telephone solution
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Must hold a UK Driving Licence and be willing to travel throughout the UK
If this sounds like you, please forward you’re CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Telecoms Engineer for the South of England
We are an innovative, award winning Cloud technologies business looking for a talented, customer facing Telecommunications engineer to join our growing technical team.
This role will be broadly based around the M4 Corridor, servicing our client base across the south of England. Working with our head office in Greater Manchester you will be an integral part of ensuring both our existing and new customer base are provided with an outstanding and award winning service.
It would be an advantage if you have experience of installing hosted and hybrid telephony solutions, but not essential. The successful candidate will be ambitious, with excellent time management and organisational skills to ensure that projects are completed within expected time frames.
The successful candidate will receive full training, a competitive salary and either a car allowance or company car dependant on your requirements.
If you believe you fulfil the above criteria and would like to become an integral part of a progressive and vibrant company, please send your CV to email@example.com.